Choose the perfect plan for you
p/m for 11 months
This is a comprehensive offering where sessions for all the registered subjects are hosted on our campus. Additionally, learners will write assessments and have access to additional afternoon homework sessions on campus.
P/M FOR 11 MONTHS
This is an ideal offering for learners who would like to either rewrite a subject after matric or would like assistance in a specific subject but are comfortable to complete other subjects via correspondence.
Optimi Campus study features
Learners have access to education specialists to guide them on their learning journey. We also host online educational support groups in certain subjects.
We offer all the required books, containing engaging CAPS-aligned content. Our lesson material includes printed and digital media.
Our online parent portal enables parents to view marks and monitor a learner’s progress.
We provide access to experienced subject specialists who conduct classes as well as diligent tutors for facilitation classes.
Guided Learning platform
Learners have access to a personalised learning experience in certain subjects via our Guided Learning platform. It includes an online study plan/calendar, unique content compiled by our specialist facilitators and tips for examination preparation.
Our facilitator guides include step-by-step instructions to help facilitate your child’s learning.
The learner will receive the materials required to complete each subject, including (where applicable):
- Study guides and selected workbooks.
- Prescribed work.
The following formal assessment components will be made available:
- Portfolio books (tests and assignments).
- Formal assessment elements, including tasks, tests, and memorandums, will be provided and marked in class.
- Access to our online portal, my.Impaq, to capture marks, generate reports and monitor the learner’s progress.
- Access to assessment services, such as marking and portfolio management. Please note: Impaq marks all Grade 10 and 11 examinations and all Grade 12 assessments.
- An easy online registration process and simplified account management (tracking applications, finance queries) as well as training to use this functionality.
- Access to a large network of tutors to supplement the learning provided at home (at an additional fee determined by the tutor).
- Administration and facilitation of learners with the independent examination board, SACAI, and examination centre management for Grade 12 candidates.
- Learners have the option to register for up to two additional subjects within policy requirements.
- A valid South African identity document or South African study permit is required for all Grade 12 candidates.
Optimi offers an academic (general) pathway in the FET Phase, which comprises Grade 10 - 12
This pathway requires the completion of seven subjects, of which four are compulsory and three are electives. Subjects offered in the FET Phase include:
Two compulsory language subjects:
- At least one home language
- A second language at home language or first additional language level
One compulsory mathematical subject:
- Mathematical Literacy
Life Orientation is the fourth compulsory subject. Refer to the Critical Enrolment Information for statutory subject rules. (Correspondence)
* Correspondence subjects with tutorial sessions in topics where applicable
- Business Studies
- Computer Applications Technology
- Hospitality Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Engineering Graphics and Design
- Agricultural Management Practices*
- Agricultural Sciences*
- Consumer Studies*
- Information Technology *
- Dramatic Arts*
- Religion Studies* (Only available for Grade 12)
- Visual Arts*